you cant be that far away from me ; if we're looking on the same side of the moon

Sunday, July 16, 2006

" Ragnarok Memory "

let me talk to the wall..
that has no sound at all..
let me stare at the sky tall..
for it can dry my tear fall..
let my heart walk thru empty hall..
for you no longer return my call.. :(

i went to the place where u gave the ring ...
up the hill where the mushroom spring..
you know i was waiting for you to be my king..
but now you're just someone that my heart's missing..


Fita @ 10:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

About

Erfita Zahra

April 8th , 1976

If you be my star I'll be your sky you can hide underneath me and come out at night when I turn jet black and you show off your light I live to let you shine

Related Links

capcay.
planet-myself.
reseps.
orisinal.
gmail.
ts-indo.

Memories

December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006

Shoutbox

belom diisi..

Creditz

gue bikin baris demi baris dlm ketenangan kesendirian gue.

join us :
@ #Raptor DalNet